Hog Heaven Plush 7/8in
Standing for long periods of time demands a soft cushion underfoot, and Hog Heaven Plush anti-fatigue floor mats are the answer. With a 100% solution-dyed nylon top surface and closed-cell Nitrile cushioned backing, these 7/8-inch-thick mats provide superior slip resistance and relieve stress on the back, ankles and legs.
Hog Heaven Plush anti-fatigue mats are recommended for locations such as concierge desk, bellman stand, copier station, registration desk and shipping desk.
- Anti-static, slip-resistant 100% solution-dyed nylon top surface will not fade
- Closed-cell Nitrile rubber cushion backing provides long-lasting comfort combined with great durability
- Beveled edges for safe transition between floor and mat
- Designed for maximum worker comfort and striking appearance
- 7/8” thickness
Overall Mat Thickness:7/8"
Fiber Type: Solution dyed BCF 2 ply continuous filament nylon, type 6.0, 51⁄2 x 51⁄2 twist output, heat set.
Pile Height: 3/8”
Construction: Cut Pile
Type: Nitrile Closed Cell Cushion
Density: 5.5 to 7.5 lbx/ft3
Water Absorption: ASTM D 1667- .01 lb/sq ft maximum
Temperature Use: ASTM D 1056- Cold Crack: -20 degrees F
High: 200 degrees intermittent exposure
Type: 100% Nitrile Rubber (20% Recycled Content)
Tensil: 1100 PSI
o Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- o U.V. Stable
- o Carpet top is an attractive addition to any décor.
- o Slip resistant top surface will not fade.
- o Designed for maximum worker comfort and striking appearance. o Tightly twisted nylon yarn.
- o Cushion is permanently bonded to the Nitrile Rubber top and will not delaminate like mats with glued on cushion.
- o Premium closed-cell Nitrile/PVC cushion backing provides long- lasting comfort without breaking down.
- o Beveled edges and curved corners create a safer transition from mat to floor.
- o Hog Heaven Plush is available in 2 thicknesses, 5/8” and 7/8”
- o Sizes: 2’x 3’ 3’ x 5’ 3 x 12’
- o 33” width with custom lengths up to 67’.
- o Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- o Recommended for use at cashier stations, bank teller areas, hotel check-ins, and sensitive business machines.