36in Wide Ortho I Runner Solid 36in x 18ft
Hardworking people on their feet need a soft, comfortable mat that makes a difference. ORTHO I reduces the strains and pains caused by prolonged standing. Doctor and chiropractor endorsed, this mat reduces spinal compression and increases circulation for a healthier workplace.
A comfortable worker is a happy one. Less discomfort, fewer workers compensation claims, higher morale and increased productivity are often the results of ORTHO I mats in the workplace.
Made of superior, closed-cell, virgin Nitrile rubber treated with an antimicrobial compound, this mat resists mold, mildew and bacteria. The common allergens silicone and latex are not found in ORTHO I.
Safe for areas prone to water, animal fats and petroleum or grease, the closed-cell construction is non-absorbent, which makes cleanup easier. Its superior slip resistance ranks 40% higher than any other sponge mat on the market, according to the National Flooring Institute.
ORTHO I mats are customizable with options that include with or without holes, 3 colors, a textured or smooth top and 6 bevel configurations. Lightweight and easy to clean, these mats stand up to ammonia, chlorine bleach, acid-based cleaners and steam cleaning up to 250 degrees.
- Closed-cell, virgin Nitrile rubber cleans up with standard cleaners
- Medical community endorsement for increased comfort and circulation, and reduced incidence of spinal injury
- Guaranteed against workmanship defects for two years
- Safe for use in areas exposed to animal fats and petroleum
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Flooring Institute
- Antimicrobial treatment resists harmful mold, mildew and bacteria