- 26 oz., 3/8” thick corduroy berber look offers the ultimate in aesthetic appeal
- Manufactured with a permanent rubber reinforced bi-level face that minimizes crushing to provide dirt and moisture collection
- Thick and fine polypropylene fibers are combined to produce a carpet top that wipes and scrapes at the same time
- Rubber backing made up of 20% post-consumer recycled content
- WaterHog’s signature rubber “water dam” border keeps moisture and dirt from migrating off the mat
- Cleated backing (standard) for carpeted floors or optional smooth backing for hard floors
- Diamond pattern & rubber border only
- Idea choice for medium traffic placements
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture below shoe level. Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, ensuring high performance and extended life. Fiber system utilizes a in fiber bundle in made up of mono filament polypropylene and 2750 denier BCF Olefin yarn that is air entangled together. This unique construction produces exceptional wiping and scraping performance. Available in Smooth or Cleated backing types. The in water damn traps dirt and water so they stay on your mat and off your floors, minimizing slip hazards and floor damage. A wide selection of 18 standard commercial sizes makes finding the right mats for your needs quick and easy.
Fiber Type: Solution-dyed polypropylene, 2750 denier and heavy Monofilament, air tangled.
Weight: 26 ozs./sy.
Nub Height: 1⁄4”
Construction: Tufted loop pile
Primary: Woven Polypropylene
Secondary: 100% SBR Rubber (20% Recycled Content)
Thickness: .110” - Border
Tensil: 1400 PSI
o Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute