WaterHog Eco Elite
WaterHog floor mat construction and performance merge with recycled materials to make the WaterHog Eco Elite: The most environmentally friendly WaterHog mat weve ever made. With an attractive herringbone pattern in 8 colors and your choice of a durable rubber edge or fashion carpet edge, theres an Eco Elite to suit your indoor or outdoor needs.
With 100% post-consumer, recycled P.E.T polyester fibers claimed from drink bottles and a 100% rubber backing made with 15-20% recycled automobile tires, the Eco Elite performs like a WaterHog while helping protect the environment.
Our unique construction uses fade-resistant, solution-dyed fibers to wick in moisture and trap dirt inside a proprietary water dam that can hold up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard. Rubber nubs on the mat face prevent foot traffic from crushing fibers and tracking soil off the mat.
The TriGrip rubber backing resists slipping and is available in smooth rubber for hard floors and a cleated surface for skid resistance on carpets.
Each mat has the universal recycle symbol molded into the face, which promotes recycling. The recycle contents of the mat are listed on the back side.
- Indoor or outdoor wiper/scraper mat.
- 30 oz. sq/yd 100% post-consumer recycled PET fabric from plastic bottles
- SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires
- 3/8” thick bi-level surface effectively removes and stores dirt and moisture beneath shoe level between cleanings
- Rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing extending performance life of the product
- Unique “Water Dam” allows the Waterhog mat to hold up to 1 1/2 gallons of water per sq yard
- Cleated backing for placement on carpet or Smooth backing for hard floor surfaces
- Recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more
Fiber Type: 100% post-consumer PET Polyester (recycled Drink Bottles)
Weight: 30 ozs. /sy.
Nub Height: 3/8”
Type: SBR Rubber (20% Recycled Post Consumer Tires)
Thickness: .160” - Border .190” – Nubs .050” – Between Nubs
Tensil: 1400 PSI
38.6% Post Consumer Recycled Content by Product Wt.
o Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
o Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute