WaterHog Eco Premier Classic
Indoor/Outdoor Entrance Mats
The WaterHog Eco Premier floor mat combines everything you expect from a heavy-duty WaterHog mat with a decorative, functional diamond pattern and ecologically sound materials. In fact, its our most earth-friendly mat ever.
Like all WaterHog mats, the Eco Premier wicks water and soils down into the mat, keeping the surface clean and slip-free. The unique water dam feature prevents leaks, so floors stay cleaner.
A green-friendly mat, this WaterHog has fibers made from 100% post-consumer recycled bottles, diverting them from landfills. Static-free and solution-dyed, the colors stay true and resist fading. Multi-denier construction blends smooth and coarse fibers for exceptional wiping and scraping action, and rubber nubs throughout the face resist crushing underfoot.
The backing of the WaterHog Eco Premier is also special. Crafted from solid rubber, each mat uses 15-20% recycled materials from reclaimed vehicle tires. Certified slip-resistant, each mat is available with a smooth backing for hard floors or cleats for use on carpet.
- 30 oz. sq/yd 100% post-consumer recycled PET fabric from plastic bottles
- SBR rubber backing made with 20% recycled rubber from car tires
- 3/8” thick bi-level surface removes and stores dirt and moisture beneath shoe level between cleanings
- Rubber border
- Rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing extending performance life of the product
- Unique “Water Dam” allows the Waterhog mat to hold up to 1.5 gallons of water per sq yard, water and dirt stay on mat
- Available with cleated backing for placement on carpet or smooth backing for hard floor surfaces
- Recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more
Fiber Type: 100% post-consumer PET Polyester (recycled Drink Bottles)
Weight: 30 ozs./sy.
Nub Height: 3/8”
Border: Eco Premier-Classic, Eco Premier Fashion-Fashion
Type: SBR Rubber (20% Recycled Post Consumer Tires)
Thickness: .160” - Border .190” – Nubs .050” – Between Nubs
Tensil: 1400 PSI
Total Recycled Content: 38.6% Post Consumer Recycled Content by Product Wt.
o Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
o Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Reinforced face with rubber nubs to prevent fiber crushing
- Superior wicking and water-dam containment keeps water and soils locked below shoe level where they cant leak or be tracked onto floors
- Quick-drying surface resists rot and guards against slips
- PET polyester face is perfect indoors or out, and resists salt and ice melt
- Tri-Grip backing resists skids on most surfaces
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF-1-70
- Not recommended for use in areas exposed to animal fats or petroleum products