WaterHog Grand Classic Two End
*The colors 153-Light Green, 162-White, 163-Aquamarine, 164-Gold, 165-Solid Red, 166-Yellow, 167-Orange, 168-Purple are only available on the 3ft and 4ft sizes.
The ridged surface is made of 24-oz. solution-dyed polypropylene fibers that scrape away water, dirt and other debris before it can be tracked in. A bi-level surface and water dam edge keep that debris out of sight so your mat remains gorgeous.
Add beauty that your customers and guests will love by lining the floor with a full-oval WaterHog fashion entry mat. (The heavy-duty Grand Premier is also available with heavier fabric for high-traffic areas.) Sizes range from small 3'x7' mats for small lobbies to 6'x22' ballroom entry mats. There are also many colors such as white, gold, orange, evergreen and gray. All WaterHog mats are certified slip-resistant and made anti-static for everyone's safety. You'll get the best prices on the best mat brands when you shop at family-owned Ultimate Mats.
Starting at $125.61
- Beautiful two end design perfect for open lobby areas
- 24 oz. sq/yd Polypropylene fiber system dries quickly and won’t fade or rot
- SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber content
- 3/8” thick bi-level surface effectively removes and stores dirt and moisture beneath shoe level
- Rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing extending performance life of product
- Unique “Water Dam” allows the Waterhog mat to trap water and dirt stay on mat
- Available with cleated backing for placement on carpet or smooth backing for hard floor surfaces
Fiber: Solution Dyed Polypropylene
Weight: 24 oz. per square yard
SBR rubber with 20% post consumer recycled content
Body Thickness .78”
Border Thickness .158”
Weight: 131 oz. per square yard
o Flammability: Exceeds requirements for FF2-70 – standard for surface flammability of small carpets
o Anti Static: < 10^10 OHMS
o Slip Resistance: Certified by National Floor Safety Institute