ColorStar Interior Mats
ColorStar mats are tough on dirt, but easy on the eyes. Weftve combined extra-coarse and traditional yarns with a certified slip-resistant rubber backing to make a hardworking mat that traps dirt and keep floors cleaner.
More than an ordinary mat, ColorStar features solution-dyed nylon yarns in 17 colors guaranteed not to fade for 10 years when used indoors. Twisted, heat-set fibers are 100% static-free and resist crushing, which eliminates static discharge and keeps mats looking good.
In addition to a wide range of colors and sizes, we offer four ways to customize the backing. Smooth rubber stays put on hard floors, and cleats resist slipping on carpet. SBA rubber with green-friendly, 20% recycled content is perfect for everyday use, and 100% Nitrile rubber is safe for areas where oil and grease are present.
- 10-year fade-proof guarantee when used indoors
- Cleans with traditional methods
- Exclusive water dam border traps dirt and water
- Coarse and traditional yarn blend scrapes off dirt and locks it in
- SBA rubber backing option has eco-friendly, 20% recycled content
- 100% Nitrile rubber backing option wont break down when exposed to petroleum
- Available in 2ftx3ft, 3ftx4ft, 3ftx5ft, 3ftxft10ft, 4ftx6ft, 4ftx8ft, 4ftx10ft, and lengths up to 40
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Flooring Institute
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
Fiber Type: Solution-dyed BCF 2 ply continuous filament nylon, type 6.0, 5½ twist output, heat set
Weight: 20 ozs./sy.
Pile Height: 3/8”
Construction: Cut Pile
Type: 100% SBR Rubber (20% Recycled Content) or 100% Nitrile Rubber
Thickness: .048”- SBR Body .052”- Nitrile Body .065”- Nitrile Body .090”- Nitrile Body
Tensil: 1100 PSI 1800 PSI
o Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
o Anti-Static maximum average voltage of 1.6 KV as measured by the AATCC 134 Electrostatic Propensity Test and meets IBM’s minimum standard for electricalresistance (NFPA99).
o ASTM C 1028-29 Static Coefficient of Friction. Dry .70
o Certified Slip Resistant by The National Floor Safety Institute