TriGrip mats are constructed of anti-static high-twist nylon yarn that works to trap dirt and moisture. These products feature our PermaDye plus StainStopper for superior colorfastness and ease of cleaning. TriGrip is available in a wide variety of attractive colors to complement most color schemes. TriGrip mats are made with 20% recycled content. They are certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Exceptional absorption, durability and colorfastness
- Ultra-Twist, heat-set 100% nylon fibers resist static, packing and crushing
- StainStopper treatment guards against stains
- Lutrador primary polyester substrate creates a long-lasting bond between carpet and rubber backing
- Eco-Friendly, 20% recycled SBR rubber backing (not recommended for use in areas exposed to grease or petroleum products)
- 100% Nitrile rubber backing option available for areas exposed to grease or petroleum
- Smooth or cleated backing for hard floors or carpet
- Certified Slip-Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
Overall Mat Thickness3/16"
Fiber Type: 2 ply continuous filament acid dyed nylon type 6.6, 6 x 6 twist Output, heat set
Weight: 20 ozs./sq. yd..
Construction: Cut Pile
Primary: 4 ozs/sy non-woven polyester
Secondary: 100% SBR Rubber or 100% Nitrile Rubber
Thickness: .048”: - Body .052”:-Nitrile Body
Tensil: 1400 PSI 1800 PSI
o Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute